- Are you developing solutions for public authorities with responsibility for employment, education, health, housing, or social services?
- Are you working with public authorities to transform their IT or digital platforms and solutions for practitioners and the people they serve?
- Do you work with public authorities in management and delivery of care and social services?
If yes, Partner with Us!
- Meet social services professionals with different backgrounds and from different sectors,
- Learn about the latest social policy and practice trends,
- Discuss opportunities and challenges
- Showcase solutions and products to potential clients
The partnership fee depends on the package of opportunities selected. Please consult the ESSA Partner Brochure for more information.
Contact the ESN Development Coordinator Francesco Capuani at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING ORGANISATIONS FOR THEIR SUPPORT
City of Zagreb
Large enough to call it a metropolis and small enough for a pleasant life, Zagreb has been living under the protection of the Sljeme slopes and in the calming presence of the river Sava valley with its clean, clear water for centuries. The exceptional hospitality of the citizens and the rich culture and tourism it offers are the main reasons why the City of Zagreb was voted the best Christmas destination in Europe three years in a row.
The City of Zagreb is one of the most socially responsible cities in the Republic of Croatia. It provides security and a better standard of living to its citizens through numerous social policy measures and care of persons with disabilities, retirees, children, families and students, as well as by actively supporting social and humanitarian programmes and associations’ projects.
ERNST & YOUNG (EY)
EY helps to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Edenred designs and delivers innovative solutions to assist public authorities in the implementation of their social policies. Edenred provides public entities with efficient means of distributing social benefits, respecting policy’s objectives and beneficiaries’ needs. These solutions are based on a wide range of technological options, from chip cards to biometrics tools and fully digital programmes.